List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Include KJournald into Gear Release
From:       Andreas Cord-Landwehr <cordlandwehr () kde ! org>
Date:       2022-10-30 7:39:02

Hi, I know it is very close to the KDE Gears 22.12 dependency freeze, but it
would be very cool if it is still possible to include KJournald
(https://invent.kde.org/system/kjournald) into the next KDE Gears release.
Otherwise I had to do the application release on my own with mostly the same
time schedule. KJournald features and dependencies are actually already fixed
and the app is release-ready (except a final version number bump).

Cheers,
Andreas