--000000000000ee6e2005e7d6ceb7 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable On Sun, Sep 4, 2022 at 8:51 PM Gilles Caulier wrote: > Hi Ben, > HI Gilles, > > With build/binary-factory , it was possible to get an Embeddable Build > Status Icon as this one : > > > https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/AppImage/job/Digikam_Nightly_appimage= -centos7/badge/ > > Does this feature still exist with Gitlab infrastructure ? > Yes, quoting my earlier email: [quote] Gitlab provides a limited selection of badges - which can be found at: - https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kdenlive/badges/master/pipeline.svg - https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kdenlive/badges/master/coverage.svg - https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kdenlive/-/badges/release.svg [/quote] You'll need to swap multimedia/kdenlive to graphics/digikam but otherwise that should work fine. Please note that the Binary Factory is not impacted by this, so anything relating to the Binary Factory is unchanged at this time. > > Thanks > > Gilles > Regards, Ben > > Le sam. 27 ao=C3=BBt 2022 =C3=A0 11:45, Ben Cooksley = a =C3=A9crit : > > > > Hi all, > > > > This evening I completed the necessary setup required to complete our > Gitlab CI dashboards, which can now be found at > https://metrics.kde.org/dashboards/f/aNxvXJW4k/gitlab-ci (KDE Developer > account login required) > > > > These allow any developer to get a view on the current CI status of > projects and groups of projects on a branch and platform basis - and shou= ld > hopefully provide useful insight into the overall status that can current= ly > be obtained from Jenkins. > > > > As this was the last thing holding us back from shutting down > build.kde.org, i'd like to proceed with retiring and shutting down > build.kde.org as soon as possible so the capacity it occupies can be > released and reallocated to Gitlab. > > > > If anyone would like to experiment with customised views for their own > purposes (where the above provided ones are insufficient) please file a > Sysadmin ticket. > > > > Please let me know if there are any questions on the above. > > > > Thanks, > > Ben > --000000000000ee6e2005e7d6ceb7 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=

Yes, quoting my earlier email:

[quote]
Gitlab provides a limited selection of badges - which ca= n be found at:
-=C2=A0https://invent.kde= .org/multimedia/kdenlive/badges/master/pipeline.svg
-=C2=A0https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kdenlive/badges/ma= ster/coverage.svg
-=C2=A0https://invent.kd= e.org/multimedia/kdenlive/-/badges/release.svg
[/quote]
=

You'll need to swap multimedia/kdenlive to graphics= /digikam but otherwise that should work fine.

Plea= se note that the Binary Factory is not impacted by this, so anything relati= ng to the Binary Factory is unchanged at this time.
=C2=A0
<= blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-l= eft:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
Thanks

Gilles

Regards,
Ben