List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Copying po/docbook files to repositories nightly
From:       Johnny Jazeix <jazeix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-09-03 8:44:01

Hi,

this is great. For GCompris, we have some stuff to handle translation that
differs from the usual (for example, the po files are in
po/gcompris_<lang>.po, not po/<lang>/gcompris_qt.po). I'll take a look to
harmonise it with the usual.
For the stable branch, we don't plan to do a release before December so it
would be better to not apply it at Akademy (except if the change on
GCompris side is easily backportable but I have to check).

Cheers,

Johnny

Le sam. 3 sept. 2022 =C3=A0 09:47, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> a =C3=
=A9crit :