List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: release service/gear 21.03.90?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2021-04-09 20:01:15

El divendres, 9 d'abril de 2021, a les 8:46:21 (CEST), Heiko Becker va escriure:
> Hello Bernhard,
>
> On Friday, 9 April 2021 02:38:58 CEST, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Gear 21.03.90 was supposed to be released yesterday.
> > https://community.kde.org/Schedules/KDE_Gear_21.04_Schedule#Thursday.2C_April_8.2C_2021:_21.04_RC_.2821.03.90.29_Tagging_and_Release
> >  Are there any problems? Anything we can help with? (We'd really
> > like to have 21.03.90 in the imminent OpenMandriva 4.3-rc
> > release so people get to test the 21.04 version we'd like to
> > have in the final release...)
>
> No, not really. Tarballs are almost created as I write this and will be
> available later today.
> From previous releases only available to packagers first, I assumed the
> deadline to be April 8, 23:59 UTC, but obviously that doesn't work well
> with releasing to the public on the same day. Sorry for the delay and hope
> this doesn't cause issues for you.

You are correct in your assumptions, the tagging time is April 8, 23:59 UTC and it \
the schedule says "As soon as the tarballs have been confirmed to build and the \
Release Team thinks they meet enough quality it will be released" so what you did \
makes sense.

Cheers,
  Albert