List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Request for re-spin
From:       Nate Graham <nate () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-02-10 16:46:56

Hello release mangler!

I hate to do this, but could I request a re-spin of plasma-workspace and
breeze before the final release tomorrow? I'd like to pick up the
following commits so they make it into the Plasma 5.18.0 release:

https://cgit.kde.org/plasma-workspace.git/commit/?id=b4258707ad6d9aba8b2e493187a42a4d27736b70

https://cgit.kde.org/breeze.git/commit/?id=80326b63d93ba799c1835e6a854a88d0c4b53487

Without these commits, people who upgrade to Plasma 5.18.0 will see old
preview images in System Settings with the previous wallpaper, not the
new one.

It's not a huge deal, but it would make us look kind of unprofessional
for forgetting it (guilty as charged, sorry for only doing this at the
last minute).

Nate