List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Taking over maintainership of the kaccounts-* repos
From:       Bhushan Shah <bshah () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-09-13 8:33:18

Hello!

At akademy we talked about the KAccounts and realized that kaccounts is
unmaintained and/or Martin is not active.

So I propose to take over maintainership of the following repositories.

- kaccounts-integration
- kaccounts-providers
- kaccounts-mobile

If you have any concerns/objections with this, let me know.

Thanks

--=20
Bhushan Shah
http://blog.bshah.in
IRC Nick : bshah on Freenode
GPG key fingerprint : 0AAC 775B B643 7A8D 9AF7 A3AC FE07 8411 7FBC E11D