List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: tags missing
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-09-30 0:27:26

On dimanche 30 septembre 2018 00:59:09 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> git fetch --tags
>
> P.S: Don't ask me why git doesn't fetch tags by default, I've no idea

These tags actually contain commits [which are not on a branch], unlike most
tags. But yeah, if it fetches commits from all branches, I'm not sure why it
doesn't fetch commits from all tags as well. Probably just a forgotten special
case.

--
David Faure, faure@kde.org, http://www.davidfaure.fr
Working on KDE Frameworks 5