El dijous, 21 de juny de 2018, a les 10:50:27 CEST, Luigi Toscano va escriure: > Albert Astals Cid ha scritto: > > El diumenge, 17 de juny de 2018, a les 18:03:29 CEST, Luigi Toscano va > > > > escriure: > >> kurt.hindenburg@gmail.com ha scritto: > >>> If I recall, the last time I asked there's no way to generate an .ics > >>> from > >>> phabricator's calendar; is that still correct? > >> > >> It is possible, and we already have an exported .ics which covers all the > >> calendar items which belongs to the category "Events: Release". > >> > >> It is accessible through: > >> > >> https://phabricator.kde.org/calendar/export/ics/en57n5ovb3k6vg4mtqbx/even > >> ts_ release.ics > > > > Should the text saying "You can also add http://www.kde.org/ > > releaseschedule.ics as remote calendar to korganizer so you always have > > the > > release schedule near you." be changed to point to that URL then? > > Another possible solution is to make sure that all events from > releaseschedule.ics are in the Phabricator calendar and ask sysadmins to add > a redirect from releaseschedule.ics to the ics provided by Phabricator. I > like trasparent transitions. > > It "just" need some work to export the data (which could be partially > scripted). > > What do you think? AFAIK releaseschedule.ics only contains up to KDE Applications 18.04.3 so it can die "soon" and we just use that phabricator calendar? Cheers, Albert > > Ciao