List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: KDE Frameworks 5.43.0
From:       Andrius =?utf-8?B?xaB0aWtvbmFz?= <andrius () stikonas ! eu>
Date:       2018-02-07 13:58:58

2018 m. vasario 7 d., trečiadienis 12:56:23 GMT Eric Hameleers rašė:
> On Wed, 7 Feb 2018, Aleix Pol wrote:

> >> According to https://api.kde.org/frameworks/index.html , purpose is a Tier-1
> >> Framework and should depend only on Qt and possibly a small number of 3rd
> >> party libraries.
> >> But I find that purpose refuses to compile without kio (supposedly a Tier-3
> >> Framework) and kaccounts-integration (from Applications).
> >>
> >> I think this new Framework was added in a haste? Better to add it to
> >> Applications instead?
> >>
> >> Cheers, Eric
> >>
> >> --
> >> Eric Hameleers <alien@slackware.com>
> >> Home: http://alien.slackbook.org/blog/
> >
> > I'll change the tier.
> >
> > Aleix
>
> That won't fix everything. If purpose depends on kaccounts-integration
> (from Applications) then it can not be a Framework, right?
>
> Cheers, Eric

I uninstalled kaccounts-integration  and purpose still compiles fine. Yes, it prints a warning
that kaccounts is not available, but still compiles.

--
I encourage the use of end to end email encryption

GPG key:   https://stikonas.eu/andrius.asc
Fingerprint:  1EE5 A320 5904 BAA2 B88C 0A9D 24FD 3194 0095 C0E1