List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Move blogilo to unmaintain
From:       Daniel =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Vr=E1til?= <dvratil () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-10-31 9:15:57

+1 - if it's broken and we can't afford to maintain it, we should drop it from
releases rather than continue to embarass ourselves with broken software.

If anyone wants, they can pick it up and take over maintaining it.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil@kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683