List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Luigi as co-coordinator of Translations
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-07-29 10:04:31

Given that he's been doing most of the work lately and held the Akademy talk
and BoF on translations I spoke with him about him getting the title of
coordinator.

We don't seem to really care much about titles but other people do so it's
good to have them updated-ish.

At the end we decided to go for co-coordination since that will hopefully
ensure I don't do less stuff subconsciounsly.

Anyone against this setup?

Cheers,
  Albert