List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    KDE Applications 17.04 RC released
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-04-07 17:40:43

Couldn't compile kajongg as it needs a python twisted that ubuntu 17.04
doesn't have.

The rest compiled fine.

Most important as Luigi noted in his email to kde-distro-packagers is that
qt5/kf5 packages now contain the l10n files (po/qm/docbook/data).

We've not verified *all* the files are there but we're relatively confident,
still we'd appreciate if someone can double check we're not missing something
important.

Cheers,
  Albert