List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: K3b 2.10.0 Applications/16.12
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-11-03 23:46:16

El dijous, 3 de novembre de 2016, a les 11:03:44 CET, Leslie Zhai va escriure:
> 在 2016年11月03日 07:42, Albert Astals Cid 写道:
> > El dimecres, 2 de novembre de 2016, a les 9:33:18 CET, Leslie Zhai va
> >
> > escriure:
> >> 在 2016年11月02日 07:58, Albert Astals Cid 写道:
> >
> > escriure:

> >> Not yet! please introduce me to the coordinator ;-) I am also a newbie
> >> of KDE developer, only know some developers, thanks a lot!
> >
> > Depends on the module you want to go to
> > https://community.kde.org/Release_Team
>
> I reviewed the patch related K3b in kdemultimedia group
> https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/dashboard/?group=kdemultimedia
> Is K3b able to go to kdemultimedia? but kdemultimedia release
> coordinator is help wanted? please give me some advice, thanks a lot!

I don't know what to say.

Can it go to kdemultimedia? That the kdemultimedia people would have to say
yes/no, but given there's probably no such group of people, who gets to say?

Not me, I'm just the guy that creates the tarballs and tries to get things
from falling out.

I guess if *you* think that k3b should be part of kdemultimedia you should
send an email to both kde-core-devel and kdemultimedia mailing lists saying so
and if noone disagrees before November 9 we can do the move.

On the other hand November 9 is kind of very close to now, but oh well.

On other kind of news, http://k3b.org/ looks like it has very old stuff and is
unamtained, maybe you could go over it, see if there's anything worth keeping
and if not we can just redirect it to https://userbase.kde.org/K3b or https://
www.kde.org/applications/multimedia/k3b/ or something?

Cheers,
  Albert