List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: GpgME++ and QGpgME now Released as part of GpgME
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-09-29 23:00:35

El dimecres, 21 de setembre de 2016, a les 17:46:43 CEST, Andre Heinecke va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that the C++ bindings for GnuPG's GPGME library and
> the Qt Job API for GpgME++ (QGpgME) that was previously in Libkleo are now
> part of the upstream GPGME repository and have been released today with
> GPGME-1.7:
>
> https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-devel/2016-September/031647.html
>
> This means:
> * With Applications 16.12 there will be no more release of pim/gpgmepp

Ok, done
https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=sysadmin%2Frelease-tools.git&a=blobdiff&h=b56bb046e74551c7 \
b83feb57cf8b21ad14f37bd7&hp=1d7ed49477941ff302f4fafd31696b7e282663e5&hb=a843ec23c5b4be895e4b5df6e76ea5d73a7b2c7f&f=modules.git

I'm a bit confused because later you say "this will mean that there are two PIM \
libraries fewer (yay)"

Which is the other library that goes away? Do we need to remove its repository from \
being release too?

Cheers,
  Albert