List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: tarball signing
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-06-13 13:33:51

On lundi 6 juin 2016 11:39:25 CEST Sandro Knauß wrote:
> you don't need to have the privatekey on the server - We have gpg-agent and
> ssh - so you can forward the gpg-agent to the server when doing a release.
> That way the private keymatierial stays safe at your place:
>
> https://www.isi.edu/~calvin/gpgagent.htm

OK.... this requires OpenSSH >= 6.7, and that's not packaged even for OpenSuSE
Tumbleweed. I grabbed an OpenSSH-7.2 RPM from someone's repo at
http://software.opensuse.org/package/openssh and then I couldn't ssh anywhere
anymore (permission denied) :-). Reverted to OpenSSH_6.6.1p1.

I think this will have to wait for a bit.

--
David Faure, faure@kde.org, http://www.davidfaure.fr
Working on KDE Frameworks 5