List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: KDE Applications Versioning
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-07-05 14:14:55

El Diumenge, 5 de juliol de 2015, a les 14:11:30, Christoph Cullmann va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> here you go:
>
> http://commits.kde.org/kate/28eb1504df1762e7e96cc5dfe4a983360dc560f8

Nice start even if it's in perl ;)

> If you have boilerplate like:
>
> http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kate.git&a=blobdiff&h=77c35ae71216a6f9e04693f0db7
> c63b7f793d287&hp=073d6d9cae3c1f51941ed44517978ca16c04da41&hb=f99377b27ac9c9b
> a5cd92c6e91036ecf9403ca99&f=CMakeLists.txt
>
> aka
>
> # KDE Application Version, managed by release script
> set (KDE_APPLICATIONS_VERSION_MAJOR "15")
> set (KDE_APPLICATIONS_VERSION_MINOR "04")
> set (KDE_APPLICATIONS_VERSION_MICRO "0")
> set (KDE_APPLICATIONS_VERSION
> "${KDE_APPLICATIONS_VERSION_MAJOR}.${KDE_APPLICATIONS_VERSION_MINOR}.${KDE_
> APPLICATIONS_VERSION_MICRO}")
>
> That script will patch this to the given version.
>
> Like
>
> ./update_applications_version.pl CMakeLists.txt 15 04 3
>
> or update an error if it didn't match all parts (with the template
> boilerplate code).

That's bad, not all of our apps are going to have that in the cmake file, can
you make it simply skip the file (if it wasn't perl i could try it, but every
time i try something in perl it involves 2 hours of google searching :D)

Cheers,
  Albert