List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Stopping release of oxygen-icons
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-03-06 23:15:55

Going over the log of oxygen-icons shows
  2014-12-02
  2013-09-30
as the dates of the last two commits there.

I guess by now we can certainly say that releasing Oxygen icons every month
with the same exact icons is a bit of bandwith waste for everyone.

So I'm proposing to stop the relase of oxygen-icons as part of KDE
Applications starting with KDE Applications 15.08

Of course if there's still an important commit or bugfix done we can release a
new version separately, but i think it makes sense to save the internet around
200M for every version that virtually changes nothing.

Agreements?

Albert