List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Re: 5.2.1 tars for packagers
From:       Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-02-24 6:53:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 23 February 2015 13:59:36 Eric Hameleers wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2015, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El Dilluns, 23 de febrer de 2015, a les 13:02:28, Eric Hameleers va
escriure:

> >> Look, I can be as rude as you are, but I don't care enough.
>
> Well, my friend Heinz tells me that in real life, you are actually a
> nice guy, with a weird sense of humor, so if that is the case, I
> apologize.
>
> > "i talked to XYZ on Google+ but i guess he has me blocked" sounded pretty
> > rude to me.
>
> I think that is actually true what I wrote. Martin is not too happy
> about some of my points of view. I don't blame him for putting me on
> ignore, it was just a remark to explain why I copied the release team
> mailing list.

sorry, but it happens that I have a Weekend and cannot follow up everything
which someone writes on Google+. It just happens that such comments get lost
when I access Google+ on the phone. And guess what: I don't care, I am not a
bugtracker gate keeper and don't handle bugs which are brought to me by:
* IRC
* mail
* mailinglist
* Google+
* private talk
* whatever

if you want to report a bug report, report it on bugs.kde.org. That's way
better than assuming that I put people on ignore.

Cheers
Martin