List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: 5.2.1 tars for packagers
From:       Alex Merry <alex.merry () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-02-23 20:52:40

On Monday 23 February 2015 12:42:09 Eric Hameleers wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2015, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > I'd recommend bugs.kde.org
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> >  Albert
>
> Yes, for published releases. Here, I wanted to see if there are more
> people who see the same regressions in Plasma 5.2.1 so these can then
> hopefully be fixed before the release is made public.
> After tomorrow, sure, I can post this as a bug on b.k.o but for me,
> these are serious enough that I am withholding my packages and stick
> with 5.2.0.

b.k.o can (and should) be used to file bugs for unreleased software as well as
released - in general, the sooner the developers are notified about issues, the
better, and bugs.kde.org is the standard way to do it.

Sure, you may get a quicker response on a mailing list, but that requires you
to know exactly what mailing list to go for.

Alex