List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    KDE4 and new featues
From:       Mathias Tillman <master.homer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-10-18 9:48:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi, I was asked to backport an updated KIO nfs module that I have been
working on for KF5 (review request:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/120343/). I was wondering if KDE4 still
accepts new features (this would probably count as a new feature), and if
it is, should I create a new review request with the backported code?

Mathias