List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: 4.14 proposed schedule
From:       Mario Fux KDE ML <kde-ml () unormal ! org>
Date:       2014-03-24 21:20:57

Am Montag, 24. M=E4rz 2014, 18.36:24 schrieb Aleix Pol:

Morning Aleix

> Do we still expect KDE 4 applications developers to work on new features?

Yes. As we didn't communicate that there won't be a 4.14 and IIRC I already =

saw at least one 4.14 feature or fixed-in.

> Should we start to decide whether there's going to be a 4.15 and when are
> we going to deliver KDE Applications 5?

Absolutely. An idea would be to make an LTS out of 4.14 with some fix-relea=
se =

till August 2015 (when KDE workspaces' LTS ends). Any opinions.

About KDE Apps 5 and Co. I've some ideas as I told some people but I should =

still clear it a bit and then write some proposals.

griits
Mario