List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: KDE Frameworks 5 TP1 tarballs
From:       Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler () chello ! at>
Date:       2014-01-07 17:13:12

On Tuesday 07 January 2014 at 00:27:37, =9Aumski wrote:
> This would leave KAuth's DBus configuration file + Solid's, KGlobalAccel'=
s,
> KJobWidgets, KNotifications and KWallet DBus interface files left to adju=
st.

And also library symlinks, or do all the libraries have different unversion=
ed
names now? In Fedora, we did this to kdelibs 4 for coinstallability with
kdelibs 3:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/kdelibs.git/tree/kdelibs.spec#n436
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/kdelibs.git/tree/kdelibs-4.9.95-parallel=
_devel.patch#n65
and we (or at least I :-) =96 I'm also the one who did the implementation f=
or
kdelibs 4) plan to do the same (but with something like %{_libdir}/kf5/devel
instead of %{_libdir}/kde4/devel, obviously) for KF5. But I think that can't
be cleanly done in upstream CMakeLists.txt, or does CMake support putting
library symlinks in a different directory than the library itself?

        Kevin Kofler