List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Shift releases?
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-07-23 6:30:02

Hi,

 was RC1 already prepared/tagged? KDEPIM has a major regression in maildir
handling in it. We are working on that (and actually Sergio reverted the
commit (3f86351c2082cbcabc897dfceac95496b7876cf0), so I'd be glad if the hotfix
is in RC1.
 Not having it causes VERY slow Kmail behavior and lots of duplicated mails in
maildir folders that you can't get rid of easily.

Andras