List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Request for getting StackFolder into 4.10
From:       Nicolas =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=E9cureuil?= <nicolas.lecureuil () free ! fr>
Date:       2012-11-15 9:02:35

Le jeudi 15 novembre 2012 11:50:11 Ural Mullabaev a =E9crit :
> Hi,
> =

> Does StackFolder plasmoid have any chances to get into 4.10?
> Now it is placed in kdereview.
> =

> https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdereview/stackfolder

hi,

i think this is way too late for 4.10 i think and you still haven't answerd=
 to =

some of my questions :).

Why not try to merge stackfolder with folderview ? I think this would be a =

good choice ( less duplicate code as iirc there is ). And why not a config =

option to use folderview or stackfolder.

for stackfolder you haven't answered to some usuability issues i found, and =

that make stackfolder not really userfriendly, i think this must be fixed =

before for ex, you can't right click on this plasmoid, so you can't choose =

with which app to open the file. The plasmoid size change in function of th=
e =

number of the files in the folder, for me this is a big usuability issue.

I think we should take the time for stackfolder, discuss and integrate it i=
n =

good shape for 4.11.