List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: 4.9.0 tarballs available (for packagers)
From:       Aurélien_Gâteau <aurelien.gateau () free ! fr>
Date:       2012-07-31 12:51:59

Le lundi 30 juillet 2012 19:55:08 Albert Astals Cid a =E9crit :

> I agree the name is not the most optimal, but the code is correct
> #include "locale.h"
> has to include the locale.h of the local directory before looking for a
> system wide one

The thing is: since the build dir is not the source dir, header files are =

almost never found in local dirs (except autogenerated ones like config.h) =
so =

it all boils down to getting the orders in which the system include dirs ar=
e =

sorted.

Aur=E9lien