List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Calling off Beta1
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-05-29 21:45:18

El Dimarts, 29 de maig de 2012, a les 23:38:27, Albert Astals Cid va escriu=
re:
> El Dimarts, 29 de maig de 2012, a les 23:29:18, Sebastian K=FCgler va =

escriure:
> > On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 19:55:02 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > > the release dude does the releases.
> > =

> > Correction:
> > =

> > The release *team* does the releases
> > =

> > Now that is clear, can we work as a team here, and discuss problems
> > instead
> > of making such decisions unilaterally?
> =

> We can discuss all you want, fact is we couldn't release tomorrow due to
> various soprano related issues that I hoped someone would magically fix (=
as
> I magically appeared and packaged 4.9 beta 1). But it did not happen.
> =

> I'm sorry for being na=EFve and expecting people would care about having a
> proper release. It won't happen again.

Noe this "It won't happen again" doesn't mean I'm walking off from the "cre=
ate =

tarballs" duty, it just means that instead of waiting for people to fix the=
ir =

stuff until the day before the release I'll cancel the release with more da=
ys =

of anticipation.

Albert