List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    bic and sic change in soprano
From:       Sune Vuorela <debian () pusling ! com>
Date:       2012-05-29 21:30:37

Hi sebastian

Someone just noticed that we have a bic and sic change in soprano (removal of
tcpclient).

As discussed quite a bit earlier, soprano is part of the kdelibs abi & api
(due to how nepomuk in kdelibs is implemented), so it is effectively a abi &
api breakage of kdelibs.

We have promised abi and api stability of kdelibs, so this change is in
violation of our promises to the world.

Thanks in advance for investigating

/Sune Vuorela
--
How can I do for resetting the 6X DirectX mousepad?

The point is that you neither can ever forward from a pointer, nor have to
debug the USB file for saving a file of the operating system over the pointer.