El Dimarts, 29 de maig de 2012, a les 22:35:23, Kevin Kofler va escriure: > On Tuesday 29 May 2012, Scott Kitterman wrote: > > I'm not. You've known about this since Saturday. AFAIK didn't consult > > packagers on impacts. Made a late announcement (if you were going to do > > this, waiting three days did't help). Then you give a very pointed > > response to anyone who questions your decisions. > > +1 > > Saturday would have been in time to cancel the release. We started importing > it on Monday. Canceling the release after the distros already started > packaging it is a complete no go. > > > Fine. You're the release dude, so decide, but there are ways to deal with > > it that are much less abrasive than this. I read your mail on Saturday > > and thought it meant "go package the soprano snapshot - you'll need > > it". It never even occurred to me that the release would be canceled. > > Same here (or actually I'd have hoped Albert would try to coax the Soprano > maintainers into doing a release, which would have been the proper way out > of this crisis). You are asuming I didn't try to get a release done. You are wrong. I considered calling Trueg's company contact phone to get a contact to him, then decided it was a crazy thing to do, if he wasn't reading his mail, getting him on the phone would help nothing. Cheers, Albert > It isn't even the first time this occurred, and canceling > the beta release wasn't ever even for dicussion in the past, nor did the > mail on Saturday give any hint that this might possibly happen this time. > > Kevin Kofler > _______________________________________________ > release-team mailing list > release-team@kde.org > https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/release-team _______________________________________________ release-team mailing list release-team@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/release-team