List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Calling off Beta1
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-05-29 18:45:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 20:19:51 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> so we need a soprano release. i'll try and push people to get this done.
> it's one tag / tarball, it can't be a big deal.

ok, just talked with one of the devs. apparently Trueg is MIA while moving
house at the moment, but it is releasable and there are even release notes for
a 2.8 version.

we'll (myself an vhanda) make a release branch and tag in the soprano repo
tomorrow ... do you need a tarball as well, or just a release branch + tag?

--
Aaron J. Seigo