El Dimarts, 29 de maig de 2012, a les 13:45:34, Scott Kitterman va escriure: > Albert Astals Cid wrote: > >El Dimarts, 29 de maig de 2012, a les 19:31:37, Kevin Kofler va > > > >escriure: > >> On Tuesday 29 May 2012, Albert Astals Cid wrote: > >> > Blame the soprano developers and the nepomuk developers for not > > > >respecting > > > >> > the dependency freeze. > >> > >> Oh by the way, this is not the first time a prerelease of the KDE SC > > > >depends > > > >> on a git snapshot of Soprano, either (sadly). So it's not so big a > >> catastrophe to warrant canceling the entire release! > > > >I'm the release dude now, I've decided I don't want to release tarballs > >that > >depend on something that does not exist. > > > >You can volunteer if you don't like how I'm doing the work and let the > >rest of > >the release team decide who they want doing the job. > > Thank you for the team oriented approach to your work on KDE. I find it very > motivational. Please do not confuse team work with democracy. I like team work, I do take suggestions, but at the end each person in a team has a given role and a given attributions for that role, the release dude does the releases. And as release dude I've decided I don't want to release Beta 1 depending on unreleased packages. Being the release dude is something i did not want to do, but we had to make a release and noone was there to do them. Cancelling the Beta 1 is something i did not want to do, but I do sincerely think that releasing depending on unexsisting stuff is a bad idea. Cheers, Albert > > Scott K _______________________________________________ release-team mailing list release-team@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/release-team