List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    [ANNOUNCE] Google and Kolab New Soft Dependencies for kdepim-runtime 4.9
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-05-04 14:45:42

Howdy,

Coming in kdepim-runtime 4.9, we will now be providing a Google resource as \
well as an overhauled Kolab resource that adds support for Kolab v3.

Both of these new resources are dependent on 3rdparty libraries, \
optionally. So you must have all the necessary dependencies available at \
build time if you want these resources for your kdepim applications. Which \
of course you do :)

For Kolab you will need:
xerces-c development
xsd
swig
libkolabxml-0.4.0 and libkolab-0.2.0 (source-only available at this time \
from http://git.kolab.org)

For Google you will need:

-Allen