List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Release schedule timing presentation
From:       Will Stephenson <wstephenson () suse ! de>
Date:       2012-04-04 20:35:30

On Wednesday 04 Apr 2012 18:23:30 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > which puts 4.8.2 being released at earliest at Wednesday April 4 01:59
> > CEST, if you count a release as a deadline.
> =

> I think your problem is easily solved by looking at the kde.org webpage a=
nd =

> having a look to see if the announcement is out or not.

As a distributor, I like to have the packages out there shortly before the =

announcement is out (typically at about 4pm Europe time) otherwise they are =

not out and mirrored until the next day. =

Will
-- =

Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend=F6rffer, HRB 21=
284 =

(AG N=FCrnberg) =

Maxfeldstra=DFe 5                         =

90409 N=FCrnberg =

Germany