List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Increased size of ftp.kde.org
From:       Tom Albers <toma () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-03-11 12:36:39

Hi,

After consulting this list earlier about our ever growing size of ftp.kde.org, \
sysadmin has now increased the size from 40GB to 100GB. No changes to the tree \
structure has been made. It is just an increase in size. I've updated \
http://www.kde.org/mirrors/ftp_howto.php to reflect this change.

This will give us some room to grow, to keep older versions of KDE releases available \
and have room to better support the big Windows binaries of our releases.

If there are any objections or concerns, let us know.

Tom Albers
KDE Sysadmin