Hi all, i just realized something that most/all the tarballs of ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/4.8.0/src/kde-l10n contain duplicate files in messages/kdelibs and messages/kde-runtime, namely nepomukbackup.po nepomukfileindexer.po nepomukqueryservice.po nepomukserver.po nepomukservicestub.po nepomukstorage.po The files of kdelibs should not be there, the ones from kde-runtime are the correct ones. It would be cool if you could re-create the packages for your distros making sure that the files from kdelibs do not get installed (since otherwise they might end up overwritting the ones from kde-runtime with wrong contents). This is all exclusively my fault and I apologize for this mistake. Obviously the packages for KDE 4.8.1 will be fine. Thanks and sorry again, Albert _______________________________________________ release-team mailing list release-team@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/release-team