List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    kdepim-runtime fix for 4.8.0
From:       David Jarvie <djarvie () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-01-12 1:08:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I've committed an important fix to the KAlarm Akonadi resource, without which the \
calendar cannot be updated and is likely to prevent alarms being created. It probably \
fixes bug 290050, although that could be different. The commit is \
58d1fe500ec96ea56f280fc0387b87b34580133d, updating \
kdepim-runtime/resources/kalarm/kalarm/kalarmresource.cpp.

I'm not sure whether all commits to the 4.8 branch are automatically included in the \
final release, so can you please ensure that this commit is included in the final \
4.8.0 release.

--
David Jarvie.
KDE developer.