List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    kde-base-artwork
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jriddell () ubuntu ! com>
Date:       2012-01-06 12:31:25

kde-base-artwork has been added in RC 2.  I'm having people worried
that after a release candidate might be too late to rename a module,
I'd think adding one is more likely to be a problem.  This module has
no COPYING file and most problematic its files overlap the contents of
kde-workspace.  I'm not sure what the purpose of it is that is not already served by kde-workspace.

Jonathan