List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: QUrl and knotify (Re: KDE 4.8 RC1 (4.7.95) tarballs uploaded
From:       Phil Miller <philm () chakra-project ! org>
Date:       2011-12-29 21:41:52

David, your fix didn't fix it completely. Seems it only happens if you have QT
4.8.0 or higher installed. On a plain QT 4.7.4 install this bug don't happen
at all. You can now play sounds in systemsettings/notifications but you don't
hear them when the actual notification comes. Only as text-notification as
usual. Seems we have to dig a little deeper into this situation.

What else can we try to fix this issue with knotify and qt 4.8?