List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: KDE 4.8 RC1 (4.7.95) tarballs uploaded (try#1)
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-12-23 22:07:25

Vendredi, le 23 d=E9cembre 2011, =E0 13:46, Andreas Pakulat a =E9crit:
> On 23.12.11 10:55:42, Sebastian K=FCgler wrote:
> > On Friday, December 23, 2011 02:54:00 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> > > 2. The released version of KDevelop doesn't build against the new
> > > okteta headers. Not sure whether that's intentional, but it breaks
> > > things in any case. If the incompatibility is intentional, we need an
> > > updated KDevelop.
> > =

> > Please make sure Okteta and KDevelop authors know about this.
> =

> They are, in fact Friedrich already fixed. And differently than I said
> before, its also in the 4.2 branch. So distro's can easily pull the
> patch:
> =

> http://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/pipermail/kdevelop-devel/2011-December/04=
19
> 13.html

Right, thanks Andreas for pointing out :) Only pushed the needed commits a =
few =

days ago to have the Okteta plugin for KDevelop to also support the upcomin=
g =

version of Okteta, both for master/4.3 and 4.2, but did forget to notify yo=
u =

packagers, pardon me.

For 4.2 it is commit =

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/kdevelop/kdevelop/repository/re=
visions/1a0aeb55ff099d31fd6fe4f7e02c70f8c5f122ea

If there are any problems, please just ping me by email so I could see to f=
ix =

them, I should be able to spare time away for any issues also the next days.

> There's not going to be another 4.2.x release afaik.

Cheers
Friedrich