On 07/15/2011 08:56 AM, Philip Muskovac wrote: > We (the kubuntu team) were discussing the package name for mobipocket > and in our opinion 'mobipocket' is a far too generic name for the > tarball since it's not the only source that deals with mobipocket files > and doesn't contain a "mobipocket" application either as you would think > seeing how the other tarballs are named. Can that be renamed into > kdegraphics-mobipocket or similiar so the tarball name has some relation > to it's contents? I think the only reason there is anything named with a kdegraphics- prefix anymore, as those pieces are still coming from the classic svn kdegraphics module. Otherwise, tarballs are (arbitrarily) named after their new git module. See also the "KDE 4.7 beta 2 as monolitic tarballs." threads on this and buildsystem lists for some background (and more gnashing of teeth) -- rex _______________________________________________ release-team mailing list release-team@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/release-team