List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    4.6.5 tagging date and scripty branches
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-06-25 14:26:22

Are we sticking to http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.6_Release_Schedule

June 30, 2011: KDE 4.6.5 tagging

I'm asking because at the moment regarding scripty l10n branch processing
 trunk is disabled
 stable is targetting 4.6

Given that the 4.6.5 tag date is June 30 and the 4.7.0 tag date is July 20 i
was wondering if we can live from now to 30 June with scripty in trunk
disabled and the make it
 trunk targets master
 stable targets 4.7

And that is because switching trunk to 4.7 "is a non trivial amount of work"
and i would prefer to avoid it for just 5 days. That is of course assuming
4.6.5 tagging is done on time.

Comments?

Albert