List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    No more release schedules.
From:       Tom Albers <toma () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-06-09 17:28:13

Hi,

Since it seems some modules are going to have their own numbers and some modules will \
have a different (git) workflow, which will inevitably result in different release \
schedules, I propose we stop producing the central release schedule as we have now.

So http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.7_Release_Schedule is the last one we \
provide. From here on, I think it would be best if the module maintainer or the \
particular git maintainer sets up a release schedule for their own module / repo. He \
can use the sofware in playground/utils/releaseschedule for their convenience.

Of course this list can be used to coordinate a combined release between modules and \
what not.

Even if this plan is vetoed away, I personally will not make a new schedule, as I \
have no idea how to do that in the new setup and I've little interest in studying the \
new setup.

Best,
--
Tom Albers