A Segunda, 6 de Junho de 2011 17:29:02 Sebastian Kügler vocę escreveu:

> On Monday, June 06, 2011 13:54:04 Dirk Mueller wrote:

> > Anyway, the most important question for me at the moment is: Which

> > version of oxygen-icons should be released with KDE 4.6.4?

> > should I take the version that we had with KDE 4.6.0 (without any

> > modifications of oxygen-icon that have been done for the last few months

> > in SVN),or should I use the latest version of oxygen-icons?

> I think trunk contains the icons for 4.7, so with 4.6.4 we should ship the

> 4.6.0 tarball then.

Byased here, mostly couse of a litle mess we did on the 4.6.3, around the folders.

Its fixed in trunk ... And alot of people use them now ....not sure...

Mostly a marketing issue, since this folders will not be instantly loved like the mime type icons, heven if they are tecknecly way better and after you spend a week or so using them the old ones look very very bad... The frist reaction wont bee the usual "oooooo shiny" so maybe a phased intro is better.

--

oxygen guy, "I make the pretty pictures"