List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Upcoming freezes KDE 4.7
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-05-10 21:17:04

Dawit,

I'm not so sure that this is a new feature -- more like an improvement to an existing \
feature.

BTW: exception requests should be sent to the Release Team (who I've CC'd)

Speaking as a Release Team member, I have no problem with your exception request.
More problematic would be the need for new translatable strings past the string \
freeze. So you may also need to coordinate with the translators.

-Allen