List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Re: KDE 4.6.3 tarballs (try#1 part1) uploaded
From:       Eike Hein <hein () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-05-08 18:13:21

On 05/08/2011 07:57 PM, Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> Yes please, and sorry for the inconvinience ....
> If some new icons are important to some application that is not on the main
> kde release sicle i will let you guys know ...

There's another option: Nuno has now completed the series of new
folder icons in SVN. How about Dirk spins a 4.6.3.1 tarball of
current SVN oxygen-icons? That'd give packagers something to fix
up 4.6.3 right now without acrobatics, and then we figure out how
to avoid this in the future.

--
Best regards,
Eike Hein