List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Committing patch to kopete before 4.6.1 tagging
From:       Martin <darklight.xdarklight () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-23 22:35:28

Hi release-team,

I'm still waiting for a final "OK" on my review: [0].
Thus I'd like to know at what time the tag is going to be made.
I hope to get feedback on my review until tomorrow evening, 20:00 (CET,
UTC+1).

PS: Sorry for my last email, I accidentally used the shortcut for "send mail"
when I wasn't done with writing it ;)

PPS: Please keep me CC'ed, as I'm not subscribed to this list.

Regards,
Martin

[0] http://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/r/6526/