List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: KDE 4.4.3 tarballs uploaded (try #1)
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2010-04-30 11:12:29

On Friday 30 of April 2010, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just finished uploading the first set of 4.4.3 tarballs. They seemed to
> have compiled fine for me over night.
>
> Please report any issues you might encounter that justify a retag to
> me/release-team@kde.org. These include compile failures or serious
> regressions.

 kde4-l10n-nl fails at make install with 'file INSTALL cannot
find "/usr/src/packages/BUILD/kde-l10n-nl-4.4.3/docs/kdelibs/preparetips/preparetips.1"'.
It is because make actually creates tips_ter_voorbereiding.1, so I assume the
problem is because the manpage translates the command name itself.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 openSUSE Boosters team, KDE developer