List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    KPixmapCache breakage
From:       Michael Pyne <mpyne () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-03-25 2:27:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hey all,

My crash fix for 182026 fixed the crash but made the actual caching of pixmaps
stop working. No one noticed which means either we probably don't actually
need the cache in a lot of scenarios, or the memory-based cache is enabled by
default (probably the latter but I'm too impatient to verify).

Anyways, the problem was noticed by Parker Coates and is now fixed (hopefully
for real this time) but when kdelibs is tagged please make sure you include
revision 1107210 to ensure that the regression is not introduced into a
release.

Thanks and sorry for the issue.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne