List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    About KDE l10n 4.4.1 tagging
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-02-25 23:51:23

I've tried to run a validation over i18n compilation but my 4.4.x instalattion
is in a worrysome state and have run into some problems with the pt_BR and sk
dirs but couldn't say if it was my fault or their fault. so if at the end it
was not a problem in my side you might have to delete some index.docbook files
in those dirs to make sure it compiles.

Sorry about not being able to tell more.

Albert