On Friday 08 January 2010, Tom Albers wrote: > Your frustration is noted and we will try to inform you next time. In this > case the problem was detected based on the rc1 tarballs. The time between > tagging RC1 and the release is very, very limited, just a couple of hours. > The simple option in this case was to increase the dependency... > > In my opinion that is exactly what a RC is for, finding these problems, > find a fix before the final release. If a developer does not like the fix, > he can still fix it before final. But again, we failed to communicate to > you, a simple message 'Hi Alex, we fixed it temporary, but you might want > to review our solution' should have been send. > > Hope this clarifies, Hi, absolutely. Thanks Tom for finding the right words. Greetings, Dirk _______________________________________________ release-team mailing list release-team@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/release-team