List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: KDE Feel Good Release Planning
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-01-06 19:01:48

On Wednesday 06 January 2010, Tom Albers wrote:

> The schedule says RC1 is branch point, I really don't see any urgent reason
> in this mail to deviate from that. If we want to we can change it for the
> 4.5 schedule of course...

Thinking a bit about it more, reasons for branching earlier:

a) it was announced that way for months
b) kdepim merge back depends on early branch
c) camp KDE might want trunk to be open again.

Therefore, I change my opinion and suggest to use the RC1 tag as a branch
point for 4.4 branch.

Greetings,
Dirk